Sunday, February 12, 2006

My HT system

I moved my Onkyo HT to my room, from the living room, where I never got to use it anyway. Now I can listen to Strangelove by Depeche Mode in peace :-) I first tried just snapping a pic with the camera defaults and it looked ugly. So I decided to stop it down to f2.8 and used a shutter speed of 1/4. Lacking a tripod, I stacked some boxes on a chair, but there's still a bit of shake. I wish I had a camera capable of cable release!

Yes, that's my RV Youth Festival '99 gift clock! Boy, that was seven years ago... I'm getting old.

2 comments:

Div said...

It looks really cool, the way you've arranged your comp and amp. I think I could catch a glimpse of your iPod earphones too :)

Jim said...

Err... no, those would be my Sony MDR-EX71s. The kind I gave you. The ones I use on the road and at work are Shure E2Cs. I no longer need earphones at home... not with a 650W space heater/amp on my desk!