Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Sub

By popular demand (hehe!), here's a pic of my Onkyo's sub. It's shy, so it's looking away! The center channel's actually under my table. The rears are stowed away since I don't have much space in my room. Also making a guest appearance is my Athlon64 which I optimistically named "beast". It's a year old, but still potent: A64 3000+/1G PC3500/GeForce 6600GT/MSI Neo:4 Diamond mobo/1x 120GB PATA, 2x 80GB SATA. OS of choice: Fedora Core 4! Festooned with fans, it certainly sounds like a beast!

No seriously, my digs are too small, gotta move out...

5 comments:

kickassso said...

:P and you run only linux on it...give the poor 6600GT something to eat:P or do you run UT on linux:-?

me runs my ut 2k4 my onboard ge4MX...my amp n speakers are way cheaper than yours...but bigger :>(local made:P)

Jim said...

The 6600 GT gets a regular workout from UT2004 for Linux. And I get decent framerates too!

When I was in Bangalore, my amp was one I built myself (not from a kit, I might add), and the speakers were also home made (Peerless drivers)

Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

luv the title of ur blog!!!

Jim said...

Thank you! You may notice I spiffed it up a bit... the eye is watching you!

kickassso said...

Peerless?:-o
COOL!
mine r dainty/bolton:D(what can a poor college student afford anyway:P)