Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I need a vacation...

Reeling under the pressure of 19 hour workdays is usually enough to make someone write off blogging. Yeah, things got so hectic at CHILL because of missed deadlines and the NCAR folks tapping their feet and wondering when they'll get their promised data. Finally, we're churning out about 3GB of moments (or 220GB of time-series) a day for them, let's hope it's what they wanted.

Anyway, I found some funnies recently:In other news, I'm moving by the end of the week! Woohoo, won't have to deal with as much crap for a while!

These days, I alternate between moping around, thinking about the crummy deck life dealt me and thinking about... well, shh. You may find out soon enough. I'm so excited that I sometimes remind myself to not think about it, in case I jinx it and nothing works out. Right, enough tittering like a pre-teen....

Of late, the following have seen regular rotation on my iPod:
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
Thermal and a Quarter - Plan B
U2 - Achtung Baby
Pearl Jam - Yield

No comments: