Sunday, July 09, 2006

The move

After a year of living in an apartment where it was like in the James song Say Something, I finally moved! Granted, it was a week ago, but I'd been too busy with work to blog (leave home at 7:00 AM, get back at 9:00 PM... urk!)

My new room is nice and spacious, and the long walk to and from school only makes things better :-)

You're as tight as a hunters trap
Hidden well, what are you concealing
Poker face, carved in stone
Amongst friends, but all alone
Why do you hide

Say something, say something, anything
I've shown you everything
Give me a sign
Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind

(read the rest of the lyrics)

4 comments:

Grafxgurl said...

i love this song!! I didnt know which band it was for the LONGEST time tho!!

thanks for visiting my blog.. welcome anytime!! :D

Jim said...

Yeah, they're not exactly the most common band around. I have many fond memories of 7th standard, when MTV actually played music like this, watching this and a guy in a gorilla suit...

The Fool said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Fool said...

I filled your space dude!!