Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Going it alone

I'm taking a ride
With my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
He knows where he's taking me
Taking me where I want to be
I'm taking a ride
With my best friend

We're flying high
We're watching the world pass us by
Never want to come down
Never want to put my feet back down
On the ground

I'm taking a ride
With my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
Promises me I'm as safe as houses
As long as I remember who's wearing the trousers
I hope he never lets me down again

Never let me down...


Played with visions of struggling up a never-ending hill. Sisyphus has company...

5 comments:

quills said...

Hey! :) thanks for checking up on me. Been busy with travel and work and have to be honest, have not really felt like blogging. But, I have been visiting all my fav blog spots, as you know :).

Will do sometime soon..now just enjoying commenting. :)

keralam said...

pls visit:
http://newkeralam.blogspot.com/

Grafxgurl said...

HIIIIIIIIII!!!! JUST got back home and so am on a running blogging greeting spree!! its great to be back in the blogsphere!!

Grafxgurl said...

sigh...im stuck at home alone ...GAH. its so strange to be in a new place and know no one at all...its extremely lonely and it sucks big time...my husband is at work all day and im at home.. with like absolutely NOTHING to do cept cook....people here are so "privacy" oriented...i miss india.

Jim said...

Grafx,
I know the feeling, but hey, at least when Ed's back in the evening, things are better, right? In the meanwhile you can find something to keep you busy. Maybe this is why so many folks here have some hobby or the other that they're interested in. How's this for a deal: butter up Ed with your culinary skills, and he'll introduce you to people he knows :)