Monday, May 21, 2007

Whats Your Web 2.0?

Vinit tagged me, well, a while back, so here's my rather terse reply:

Pretty much the only web2.0 sites I use are:

Bloglines, and GMail, on a daily basis
Google Maps, oh, maybe once a week.
Blogger.com... uh, not quite enough apparently :( But I suppose this would classify as "monthly".

I, well, don't tag anyone in particular. For reasons I'd rather not say. So if anyone wants to pick this one up, feel free.

Rules:

  1. Link to the original post

  2. Create a list of Web 2.0 sites that you use Daily, Weekly and Monthly

  3. Tag a few more people in your buddylist

7 comments:

Grafxgurl said...

im not going to do the tag on my page. im going to do it here!!!

im on the Net.
ALL
THE
TIME.

i guess im a looohoooserrrr

Jim said...

And since when did that make you a loser? So much to learn, so much to do...

Grafxgurl said...

i love websites.. mostly the yummyly designed ones.. im such a mole when it comes to code.

quills said...

That was short and sweet. :) Look like you have been busy as well...I have not been blogging at all lately..hopefully I can find my way back to blogworld soon.

Jim said...

Quills,
Whoa, now this is a surprise! Back from the dead or what? I've been living 30-hour days for quite a while now, so I fully understand what you mean.

Grafxgurl said...

excuse me.
have you forgotten how to type?

Jim said...

No, just how to live :(